|Program||Credit Hours||Admission Fees||Registration Fees||Per Credit||Tuition Fees||Total Fees|
|Masters in Communication||54||15,000
|2,500 X 6 = 15,000||3,500||1,89,000||2,19,500|
Scholarships Policy for Graduate Admission
- 40% tuition scholarship for siblings/spouse;
- 40% tuition scholarship for ULAB/GEMCON employee ward/spouse;
- 20% tuition scholarship for ULABian’s;
- 20% tuition scholarship for students with three 1st class/Div. (CGPA 3 out of a 4 point scale & GPA 4 out of a 5 point scale );
- 15% tuition scholarship for students with two 1st class/Div. (CGPA 3 out of a 4 point scale & GPA 4 out of a 5 point scale );
- 10% tuition scholarship for working students (Min. experience 2 Years);
- 10% tuition scholarship for female students;
- Corporate Offer: If a group of three persons from the same organization joins the program at the same term each will enjoy a 10% tuition scholarship.
- A cap of 40% scholarships shall be in place.
- Students taking the remedial course in English based on admission test result is to pay Taka 5000.
|Payment Schedule Summer 2023|
|At the Time of Admission||2nd Installment (100% tuition fees)|
Admission and Reg fees
Date will be announced later
|From 2nd term onwards||At the time of Registration||Rest of the amount|
|10,000||1 week before classes start|